Please read the following information carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we collect from you:
- Information which you fill in our enquiry form on the website like your name, location, contact number, email-id.
- If you contact us with different mode of communication like phone, email or post, then we keep the same contact details for future communication.
- Details of your visit on this website pages and services.
We collect above information for better use of providing services to client and visitors for the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails
- To provide new offers
- These personal data will be used by only us, “Verito Assistance” and will store these data in secured environment.
- We will not sell users data for any kind marketing purpose and financial profit but we can use these data for our marketing purpose (blogs, new updates, new offers) only with your consent.
- We may release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
IP Addresses and Cookies:During your use of the site we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser types, for system administration and to report aggregate information to third parties (including organisations connected with us. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve the site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. For more information about cookies, please
Visit www.allaboutcookies.org. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies.
Membership Eligibility:Use of the site is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable laws. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 are not eligible to use the site. Those who choose to access this site from outside India are responsible for compliance with Indian laws. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, the visitor should not allow their children to submit personal information without their permission.
Electronic Communications:You consent to receive the communications from Verito Assistance electronically; veritoassistance.com will communicate with you through email and SMS or by posting notices on the Site.
Reviews, Feedback and Submissions:All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to us on or by this site or otherwise disclosed shall be and remain our property. We will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display, distribute any comments the visitor submits for any purpose whatsoever, without compensating the visitor any way.
We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay the visitor any compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
The visitor agrees that any comments submitted by the visitor to the site will not violate this policy or any rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights, and will not cause injury to person or entity.
Your rights:You have a range of rights over your information and we will endeavour to respect any requests exercise them.
- Right to Access - You may request access to the information we hold about you and we must provide it free of charge unless we deem the request to be unfounded or excessive. In this event, we will explain why we have decided not to action your request.
- Right to Correction - You may request us to correct the information we hold on you when it is incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- Right to Erasure - You may request us to destroy or delete the information we hold on you when it is no longer necessary for the purpose which we originally collected it for.
- Right to Restriction - You may request us to stop processing your information when you contest its accuracy or the lawfulness of the processing.
- Right to Withdrawing consent - Whenever you have given us your consent to use your information, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw your consent.
- Right to legitimate interests - In cases where we are processing your information on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation. We will do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue processing your information.